Wearside Pneumatics has a vacancy for an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team as an Office Junior / Warehouse Assistant. Based at our premises in Gateshead, this busy and varied role is available immediately.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Have a good telephone manner
- Be able to work within a team
- Be willing to learn
- Have a flexible attitude to their day-to-day tasks
In addition, holding GCSE qualifications graded A* – C would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will undertake various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Supporting the Administration Team with routine tasks, including filing and telephone work
- Basic Warehouse upkeep and management, ensuring that the Warehouse is kept tidy at all times
- Receiving Goods In and dispatching Goods Out
- Stock Control, including maintaining accurate inventories for our Trade Counter
What we offer in return
Initially, the successful candidate will be paid the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age. Full training will be provided. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment, up to 20 days holiday and access to the Workplace Pension as applicable.
How to apply
Please email your CV to Jacqueline Timmins. For an informal discussion about the role, please feel free to call Jacqueline on 0191 487 9242.